Seller Refund Policy
Hi, we're glad you're using the Prospr market to enhance businesses experiences with technology all over the world. This page outlines what is expected from you as a seller on our platform.
As the provider, creator and owner of your items on Prospr, you are responsible to buyers of your items. We've based our rules on consumer laws to ensure that everyone has a consistent experience whilst using our site. In addition to these rules, each country has it's own additional rules. We recommend that you familiarise yourself with any applicable laws where yourself or a buyer is located.
These are the scenarios in which we would expect you to provide a full refund.
- If an item doesn't work as expected;
- The item was purchased, accidentally, multiple times;
- The item is incompatible with the buyers current software version;
- The item delivered did not resemble the item described;
- The item contains a security vulnerability;
- You have failed to deliver on the support that was promised to the buyer; or
- The product is malfunctioning;
We expect you to offer a refund up to 3 months after the purchase date.
There are circumstances whereby you do not have any obligation to provide a refund, as described below:
- The buyer does not have the required expertise to use the item; or
- The buyer failed to download the item within the 3 month period.
In cases where you cannot agree on a suitable refund with the buyer, Prospr will investigate the matter and try to resolve the issue. We will use all of the information at our disposal to come up with a final resolution that is fair to everybody.
Although we strongly recommend following our rules as the 'gold' standard, if a refund is requested, you as the seller can decide to grant a refund independent of these rules.
We reserve the right to make changes to our refund policy at any time.